Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm Waaaaiiiittttttiiiiinnnnnngggggggg....

If this takes any longer I might just be dead and not have to worry about the surgery at all! Why is it that the people who are involved this are on vacation? The insurance coordinator person at my doctor's office was out of town last week. I decided that I'd give her a few days to catch up calling back the thousands of overweight people who are waiting to hear about their approvals for surgery.

So....yesterday I finally call the office only to find out that she is OUT on Thursday and Friday THIS week too! Are you for real? Blech. I'll wait till Monday. It's Columbus Day so I hope she's not off that day too!

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard anything yet??? Send me a message on FB and let me know what's going on! I think about you every day.. just not always great about asking. I hope you hear something sooooon!

    ReplyDelete