Monday, May 30, 2011

Addicted to Love



I love sugar. I think that just like my hair is brown and my eyes are brown and my skin is olive because of my D.N.A.,  that my sugar addiction is written in there somewhere too. 

I cannot get enough sugar these days. I absolutely crave cookies, chocolate, candies, anything sweet...except for fruit. I only crave unholy sugar. In my heart I want to be good, but then my brain takes over. Sugar cereal, sugar snacks, sugar, sugar, sugar. It's disgusting I know. I can't even begin to imagine what my blood sugar is on a good day! I should check it out. It's usually not bad but I'm probably killing my pancreas. 

On any given day if I could I would do this:



Wednesday is the day I go to the Bariatric Center. I'm excited. Will having my stomach banded take away the addiction? Maybe I'll want to do better when I'm losing 6 pounds in a week? I can only hope.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately surgery won't cure any cravings. That is why the failure rate of weight loss surgeries are 80%. This is why my mom is so extra careful with her diet and spent 6 months with a dietician detoxing to get rid of cravings. So far, she is down from a size 28 to a size 12 in a year. I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete