Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm backin up....

If you haven't seen this video it's worth the laugh...I thought of this gal when I got on the scale and I had gained .2 pounds this last week. I wish I could find the original news footage so you could see her description of the robbery she witnessed. The song is pretty funny so enjoy.



ANYWAY.....

Back to the weight loss thing...oh yeah, that's what this blog is about.

This last week I tracked but I ate every single point allotted to me and into the weekly points and activity points. I did go to Zumba twice and walked but I was SO snacky! I don't know why. I didn't make the best choices for snacks and I found myself grabbing little nibbles of things here and there. I think the biggest mistake for me was purchasing a bag of peanut M&M's. Not the smartest thing I did all week. I totally thought I could count out 17 of those suckers to myself and I did...the first 3 times and then a few days later I polished them off over the course of a day. I ate 26 points of M&M's that day! CRAZY! INSANITY!

I don't know why I get that way...when all I want to do is just snack and chew and taste the food and hear the crunch. Someone needs to study that. I swear if they could make a chocolate flavored gum that would crunch the way a nut does I'd be SOOO good.

I wasn't surprised that I'd gained and was glad that it was only .2 pounds. I can get it off and lose more this week. I did get out an old Weight Watcher's book and saw that I had lost 24 pounds last year before my "Mystery Illness" set in so I know I can do that and more.

On the plus side...not plus size...but I'm still plus sized, I did get into a pair of jeans that I had gotten last year when I had lost the 24 pounds so that did make me feel better. I got into them and then I sat in them and it wasn't pretty so I took them off. But they did go on and zip up without effort...no writhing on the floor or laying on the bed to get the zipper up. I've literally seen skinny girls do that in a dressing room...it wasn't pretty to watch that even though they were thin.

Here's to this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment