Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OH MY GoodNESS!





Ok...so I've measured my body twice since beginning this journey. I was astonished at how large my body was. I mean to see the numbers...WHEW! What an eye opener.

The last time I measured I had lost a total of 14+ inches. I finally measured again today. OH WOW!!!

I have lost a total of....(drum roll please) 26.5 inches from my body.

Here's the breakdown:
neck: -1 inch
arm: -.25 inch
chest: -4 inches
waist: -4.75 inches
hips: -9 inches!!!!!!
thighs: -7.5 inches!!! 

What the heck? I can't believe that my hips and thighs were so much bigger than they are now. No wonder I can move better!

It was an eye opener that I need to do more for my upper body to lose inches.

Non scale victory- Today I went to the gym and walked 1.6 miles in 30 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. you go, girl! Nice job! I am down just under 30 lbs since you last saw me! I have about 20 more to go. I am REALLY good at LOSING weight, it's the maintenance that kills me every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was good at the losing! You hang in there! I saw some wedding pics...you look AWESOME!

      Delete