Friday, November 13, 2009

Is today my lucky day?


I've had enough 'bad luck' in the last month that I'm hoping that the Unlucky Finger of Friday the 13th is not pointing at me today.

I weigh in today at 11:15. On weigh in days I don't eat until after I am done at the meeting. I'm usually STARVING by then but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for every stinking ounce!

I got on the scale this morning...like I do most mornings. I've been back on my water pill this week. Why must my body work against me so? I don't get it. I just wanna say to my brain, my stomach, virtually every part of me..."WORK WITH ME WILL YA?!"

Anyway...I weigh naked, as unsightly a picture as it is. I have my back to the mirror so I don't have to actually witness my own nakedness too often. I got on the scale this morning and compared to what I weighed at home last week it is 7 pounds less.

Now...I'm not going to get my hopes up for weighing in at WW on their scale with my clothes on. I know I've lost. I can feel it. The question is how much. We soon shall see.

I've always liked the number 13...after all it's the day of my birth...we'll see if it's lucky or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment