Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Drumroll please.....




I've had a great week! I have been really good about tracking the good, bad and ugly. But I managed to stay within my points, ate all but 3 of my weekly points and had 14 activity points to spare.

I knew I had lost but I didn't know how much for sure, I never know if my scale is working right or not. I must have been totally stressing about it though because last night I dreamed that I went to weigh in and when I stepped on the scale it read that I weighed 424 pounds. In the dream I was so upset because I knew that I had never weighed that even before starting my diet and we couldn't figure out why the scale was saying that but the Weight Watcher lady wrote that down as my current weight even though she knew it was wrong. Honestly, it was awful and I was grateful that I was able to wake up from my dream.

Anyway...I got to Weight Watchers and stepped up onto the scale with great trepidation. I was ready to see something like a 1 or 2 pound loss but instead it was FIVE POUNDS! I was so excited!!! So that makes it 8.8 in the first 3 weeks.

I'm not feeling deprived at all. I still get to eat treats. In fact last week I ate pizza, a Twisted Root guacamole onion burger and some fries, and had a brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce on it.

When I look at the picture of what 5 pounds of fat looks like it amazes me that although it looks like a lot I have SOOOOO much more to go. If I can keep up the pace I will lose a total of 35.2 pounds in 3 months. For now I'm trying not to get ahead of myself and just looking at this in 2 pound increments.


5 lbs of FAT!
(This is not me----if I looked like her I would be shopping for clothes instead of writing the blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment