Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Before and After

One thing you realize when you're overweight is that if you allow anyone to take a "full body" shot of you, you're going to regret it. They don't even really warn you that you need to straighten up, turn this way or that or suck it in a little. It would be rude actually so you pretty much insist that people photograph you from the shoulder up!

This is as close to a before picture as you're gonna get. I'm sure I'm sucking it in by the way. This is earlier this year before we went to the Billy Joel/Elton John Concert. I'd lost about 10 pounds by then. The great pattern on the shirt hides MANY flaws!



And this....THIS is what I would love to be someday! It will take A LOT of weight loss and several surgeries so I doubt that I'll be this....but if I ever do...I'm getting a dress just like that and having my picture taken!


No comments:

Post a Comment